The Wave Family Retreat 2016 Rules
The Wave Family Retreat 2016 is a church-sponsored camp that promotes Christian values and lifestyle.
We want to encourage cooperative behavior and respect toward all fellow campers. This agreement has
been developed so everyone can have an enjoyable experience at The Wave Family Retreat 2016. Please
read the following carefully before signing below.
The Wave Family Retreat 2016 Rules:
Please maintain a good Christian testimony at all times
- Treat others with respect, and be thoughtful of fellow campers
- No profane or obscene language
- Be gracious and cooperative
- Respect the campgrounds and facilities by keeping areas clean and orderly
- Illegal drugs
- Firearms and other weapons
Rules for minors
- Adults should supervise all minors they are responsible for.
- Minors may not leave the designated campsite area without an adult. This area will be
clearly defined upon arrival at camp.
- All minors must abide by the 10 p.m. camp curfew: minors are to be in their own tents or
in the main common area by 10 p.m.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult when going to the pool, restroom facilities,
or other places away from the main common area.
What to bring
• Bible, journal, and pen
• Bedding: sleeping bag and/or blanket, and pillow
• Bath items: soap, shampoo, towels, tooth brush, tooth paste, toilet paper and other toiletries
• Personal clothes and appropriate swim wear (no thongs or Brazilian cuts).
• First aid: including Portuguese-man-of-war sting remedy, sunscreen and insect repellent
• Personal medication labeled
• Flash lights, lanterns, and batteries
• Additional snacks, juice and/or soda in personal coolers
• Beach chairs, beach toys, surfboards/bodyboards, and other recreational items
The Wave Family Retreat 2016 Waiver
In order to help create an environment in which faith may be deepened and Christian community
experienced, I agree to help make camp the best it can be.
- By signing below, I take responsibility for myself, any member of my family and/or other guest(s)
participating in The Wave Family Retreat 2016 and I hereby waive, release, and discharge any and
all claims for damages for personal injury, property damages or which may hereafter occur to me
or my guest(s) and/or family as a result of participation in said event. This release is intended to
discharge in advance The Wave Christian Fellowship, its officials, officers, employees, volunteers
and agents from liability, even though that liability may arise out of perceived negligence on the
part of persons mentioned above. It is understood that some recreational activities involve an
element of risk or danger of accidents, and knowing those risks, I hereby assume those risks. It is
further understood and agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on
my guest(s) and family.
- The care of any minors that I bring will be my sole responsibility at all times. It is my
responsibility to review the menu in the event of possible food allergies.
- I understand that this is a zero tolerance camp, and that if any member listed below does not
follow the rules, that I (we) may be asked to leave the camp immediately and without refund.
- I have read and fully accept all terms of The Wave Family Retreat 2016 Waiver & Rules and
understand that I am responsible to explain these rules to my family and guest(s).